Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Morning Glory Overhauls!

Hey everybody! As you can see Morning Glory Creations has had a face lift! Just trying to find my little corner in the jewelry world. There's a lot of beautiful stuff out there. So I'm focusing on my art...putting love into each piece. And I'm making A LOT more stuff. Resulting in a pouring out of myself into this. MAKING THINGS YOU'LL LOVE TO WEAR!

So join me in the love!

Check out my Etsy page, I'm adding something new everyday! Contact me for anything custom, I'm always up for creative challenge. And don't be afraid to get a little something for yourself when you see something you like. New things are fun. And they are deserved from time to time.

My love to all!

****************************************
Want more pictures? Check out the old blog:
morningglorycreations.blogspot.com
****************************************

No comments:

Post a Comment