Sunday, October 24, 2010

The Business Side

Starting a small business is no joke!
Now don't get me wrong, I had no fantasies of an easy summer breeze toward successful self-employment. But there is a lot that an artist has to do.. that artists don't like to do, when it comes to the business side of things.
But I am willing to try my hardest...and then try harder, in order to bring what I love to the table for all of you to get your hands on (and wrists, and ankles, and earlobes, and necklines).
Again it won't be easy but the support of my loved ones, coupled with my overwhelming desire to never again work a 9 to 5, may be just enough.

And at the end of the day I sit back and remember how amazed I am at the little piece of prettiness that I made to wear with that new outfit.
And I must make another for every person who may want one.

My love to all!........Stay positive people.

1 comment:

  1. Keep pushing on girl. It's rewarding in the end! luv and hugs.

    bella

    ReplyDelete