Thursday, March 24, 2011

The Silver Sentiments Collection

I am glad to announce the release of the first set of wearable art found in my Spring Collection:
Silver Sentiments!
This line is based on my love for silver. Silver has been my personal favorite look for jewelry and accessories for years. And the appeal of the element was what lured me to jewelry making 6 years ago. "When I grow up I wanna be a Silversmith!" And now I give you the results of my dreaming so far.

Every piece in this collection is crafted in Pure Silver. All designs are hand molded, pressed, carved, or cut by myself. Each one has variants making it a One Of A Kind piece.

Some pieces will be released as customizable!
Add your own words or initials to your jewelry. All customized pieces will be made to order; your very own custom artwork for wear!

Your perfect morsel in silver may be waiting for you right now on my Etsy page!






All phots and designs, Copyright 2011. Adornment Design.

As always feel free to contact me with any questions or special request inquiries.

Check in frequently for additions to The Silver Sentiments Collection.

No comments:

Post a Comment