Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Business as usual.

I have recently been reminded and therefore pondering how hard it can be to run a business. Or how easy, when you put everything into it. But who has time to spare at all, let alone enough time to consider themselves "putting everything" into one venture. And of course that brings to mind the few people that do succeed in giving their all and the laundry list of other areas in their life they have now let decay beyond repair. So I've decided...again...to put more into my business. More time, more effort. It seems like a responsible and balanced statement.

But my problem has always been the follow through. Now don't get me wrong, I get stuff done. And it gets done well. Hard Core Baby. But when I am faced with one of those overall concepts, or a finish line goal with no points or steps included...I turn into a true artist. The type of artist who is too wrapped up in releasing "expression" to get anything accomplished.

So work with me people. Have patience. I know I'll get better. I've proved myself capable of epic change in the past. Slowly but surely I will succeed. Yep. I got this.

-@

No comments:

Post a Comment