Sunday, January 30, 2011

Idle Sales


What's a girl to do with no sales?

Here's one of the hard parts of this business thing.
Lack of sales.
I can make all the jewelry in the world...I can keep myself busy with designs, projects, promotions, business planning, book keeping etc. But sometimes no matter how much you move, everything else seems to be standing still. I can't make people buy my stuff. All I can do is try my best to let them know I'm here. And give them product to keep them coming back.

I just want people to know I'm here making awesome jewelry!

So HELLO OUT THERE you fellow lovers of pretty and cute and functional!
I can guarantee you'll love me when you find me, and that I'll still be here when the time comes.

So chin up, and pretty smile.

Kisses

No comments:

Post a Comment